Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hair Growing Out of My Lips

For those of you without blogs, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... Blogger let's you see where people found links to your blog and how many people have clicked on that link. Usually, it shows the URLs of websites that I go on for articles that I've commented on. That's totally normal and I post the link to my blog at the end of the comment to get some readahz.

Today, I discovered that someone found my blog by Googling "hair growing out of my lips".

Look!!! It's me! Apparently, because I typed that my hair had grown out enough for a bob and I said what lipstick I was wearing, it's a match!

I would also like to apologize for never posting. And I would like to encourage people to follow me on Instagram to see my wicked sweet nail art (I'll post the pictures eventually).

The writing/writing style on this post is disgusting. Don't judge me.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. didn't know that!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a post on another blog a while back where the author thought a really popular blog must've rated a article or linked back because she had a sudden spike in rates. Then she went through and it turns out that because she has nice feet and wears a lot of high heels that it had turned up in a foot fetish website and that was where all the traffic was coming from. It is kind of crazy what people end up searching up on google though

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete