Wednesday, February 22, 2012

EEE!

When I was trying to figure out a name for this blog, I was really frustrated by all of the people who had taken the good blog titles, posted a few times in the early 2000s, and then disappeared.

I don't want to be like those people.

Obviously, I won't be able to post in the early 2000s and there probably aren't many people who want to name their blog after me but I would like to think of this blog as a regular thing. I'm thinking maybe 2 or 3 times a week but it's also difficult because I have been recently assigned to write blog posts every week for a project in my English class and those posts are being graded i.e. they have to be "thought provoking" and can't be about nails.  I have a ton of thoughts floating around in my mind that I want to type up and as soon as I can find the initiative to do it, I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment