Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kissy Kissy!

Happy Valentines's Day!!

I'm never really excited about February 14th because in my mind, people who love each other shouldn't need a day to remind themselves of that love but at least I get candy at school. See, there is always an upside to even the most useless of days. For example, don't think President(s/'s/s') Day deserves a day off from school? Boom! Wrong! Presidents(s/'s/s') Day is the perfect time to buy a mattress.  Once again, another perfectly good reason to "celebrate" something that doesn't mean anything and in my opinion, Hallmark should jump on the President(s/'s/s') Day bandwagon and make some patriotic cards for people to send to their patriotic friends.

But back to today, I guess I'm more comfortable with V-tine's Day when it is more about things that are cute, lovable, and generally adorable than "love". Because aren't kittens and Zooey Deschanel more enjoyable than sitting near people using pet names?

P.S.  I have a challenge for humanity: come up with something that allows people to change the color of their lips (not like lipstick, I'm talking about a pill or something that grants magic powers) just by thinking about wanting to change lip color. If this happens, I will no long need to fumble around with stupid tubes filled with whatever gunk they put in lip products. Also, it would be cool.

P.P.S. I left my phone on the school bus today and that makes me sad.

P.P.P.S. Click here for the PERFECT love song to share with a soon to be special someone

P.P.P.P.S. Should I be putting periods after the post script abbreviations?

No comments:

Post a Comment