Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting Followers is Difficult

It's no secret that I don't have many followers on my blog but that doesn't really bother me because I don't really advertise this. What do annoy me are Tumblr and Instagram. Those are my primary ways of getting out my nail art and you would think that with regular posting and incessant tagging, I would get a few more followers... but NO!! Ugh!!!

Basically,  I have 28 followers on Tumblr and 87 on Instagram as of this post and those numbers aren't increasing very rapidly. On a good week, I'll get one new follower in Instagram but it's been much harder to break through on Tumblr. I think the biggest issue with that site is that they don't feature recent posts when searching tags, they show the posts from popular pages which keeps the little guys, like me, with less than 30 followers.

Blerg. If you have a Tumblr or an Instagram, please follow me. K thanks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment