This is a list of the costumes that I am seeing EVERYWHERE. (bloggers, youtubers, adults, teens, even babies...)
1. Frida Kahlo: it's really simple— some eyeliner for a unibrow, a flower crown, and a shawl. Throw in a paint brush if you're feeling fancy and all of a sudden, you're cool and artsy. Nope.
2. Minnie Mouse: she's cute! Just throw on a red and white polka dotted dress and put your hair in two buns! Ugh.
3. Dia de los Muertos skull— the makeup takes a while but at least everyone at the party will think you're the coolest hipster chick out there. Sorry, if everyone's doing it, it's no longer hipster.
4. Slutty things— it's just different versions of a prostitute costume.
5. Zombies— they're the new vampire but I'll allow it. Zombies are a Halloween classic and they usually travel in groups anyway.
6. Cher from Clueless— it's an amazing movie and she's hilarious but you would have to be "totally buggin" if you think you're being original this year with this costume. We're all upset over this one.
There are probably more but I can't think of them. Also, if you need ideas, CHECK THESE OUT!