Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stop the madness!

Why do I always do this!! I've seriously been telling my self to post something for the past week but every time I open my computer, Facebook and Hulu suck me in. But not this time!

I also have really been wanting to adress the list that I created in my last post but because I'm tired and I want to get it done, I'm going to talk about most of the things and only save certain ones to have their own posts.

Oh wait, the list isn't actually that long. Instead I'll talk about this blog— where it's going and where I want it to go.

When I started the blog, I really didn't know what it would become but I didn't expect to alternate between text and nails— which reminds me, I have a nail thing to post. I expected to share more fashion related things but I think that a combination of my own laziness, lack of Photoshop and Illustrator (I had a 30 day trial but it's over now), near embarrassment in my interest in the subject, and my self doubt on my ability to know anything has prevented me from doing so. Yes, I wear clothes and I can post about that but everything I wear is boring. Do you want to know what I'm wearing? Jeans. Jeans, a simple shirt, and a black cardigan. And maybe once a week I'll wear one of the 3-5 dresses that I actually wear to school. I'm not sure if it's because of my lack of sleep but I've recently almost stopped caring about what I wear. Or maybe I've stopped caring because while I have clothing quantity, I don't have clothing quality. And maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with having interesting nails. Hmmm... things are all coming together.

I don't want to keep posting long things of text but I don't know what else to do! Without a way to edit pictures, it's hard to create wishlists or shopping guide things or any post like that. I'm seriously considering switching to vlogs on YouTube but I know that I don't have the camera, editing skills, or energy to take on that task. Also, I wouldn't be able to listen to my own voice. Ugh. I'm a mess right now. And spring break really didn't help with that. Why? Because my spring break was five days of college visits and two days of vomiting. Or something like that.

Also, this. And this.

Hopefully I can get my life back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment